It is almost impossible to run a business without considering advertising. The need for advertising makes a strong marketing team necessary for any business owner who wants to build a successful business. If you are looking to build a strong marketing team for your business, having a good video production company is one of the first things you should consider, because video production and marketing services help you reach a larger audience. Statistics show that video advertisements draw more attention than written or audio ads. Videos also make more customers likely to buy the product displayed. If you do not use video as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll be left behind.
Creating professional video content for a business that prospective buyers and existing consumers can connect with is complex, involving the participation of different parts of the video production company, such as production teams, editing teams, actors, writers and more. However, a reliable video production company assures you that quality will be delivered for your money.
If you have been unable to decide if your business needs a video production team, here are some of the reasons why you should hire a video production chicago, IL based, and also the advantages of using video advertisements as part of your marketing strategy.
- Statistics prove that 92% of prospective buyers watch online videos.
- About one-third of online shoppers will purchase a product after watching a video advertisement.
- Video advertisements are watched more on mobile phones than on a computer. Mobile phones are used now more than ever before to access the internet, generating more product purchases.
- People share interesting videos. A video ad that is found valuable may likely be shared among your consumers, rapidly increasing the video’s exposure. In addition, viral videos increase the chances of your target audience finding your video when searching for relevant information or products.
- Video advertisements perform well in pulling in buyers because they include audio and visual elements which appeal to multiple senses.
Some major factors to consider when hiring a video production company include:
- Niche: Searching for a company that specializes in what your business or brand revolves around assures you that they are well experienced in that area.
- Online and Client Portfolio: Check out the online portfolio of any video production company before hiring. It allows you to assess their skills and style and decide if they match your preferences.
An impressive client portfolio indicates that they’re good at their jobs, and other firms who have hired them think so too. It gives them added credibility.
- Experience: It is always better to hire a company that has stood the test of time. It shows that they know their way around.
The aim of hiring a video production company is to get a good video advertisement, which would generate more leads and sales for your business or brand. Here’s a video production company in Denver, CO that guarantees the necessary qualities when producing outstanding video services.